The Georgia Esthetics Practical Kit Includes Domains 1-9, and 11.
All kits meet the NIC Testing standards and include mannequin head and makeup.
Domains 1-9 are mandatory for all Esthetics Testing Candidates.
- Work Area and Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (First Client 15 minutes)
- Cleansing of the Face with Product (10 minutes)
- Exfoliating the Face with Product, Using Implement or Materials, and Including Towel Steaming (10 minutes)
- Massaging the Face with Product (10 minutes)
- Work Area an NEW Client Preparation, and Set Up of Supplies (Second client 15 minutes)
- Hair Removal of the Eyebrows by Tweezing and Using Simulated Soft Wax (Untimed)
- Facial Mask and Conclusion of Facial Service(10 minutes)
- Facial Makeup-MAKEUP INCLUDED(20 minutes)
- Blood Exposure Procedure (10 minutes)
- Hair Removal of the Upper Lip Using Hard Wax (Untimed)
- Particle Microdermabrasion on the Forehead (10 minutes)
- Eyelash Enhancement (10 minutes)